Today I am going to show you that how can we start working with simple entries in excel.

How to Create Simple Entries in Excel

Simple Entry

As I explained in my previous post that how can we add our own headings in different columns and can create borders.

Today I am going to make some simple entries and also going to calculate all those entries. Now first I am going to add headings according to my needs and then I will add border around those entries.

Here I have just mentioned two entries to explain, you can add more entries either by companies, person or by individual companies. It all depends how you want to manage your account.

If making entries for individual companies then it can be done into different sheets, by default in each excel workbook there is only (Sheet 1) in which we start working.

But to add more sheets there is (+) sign beside sheet 1, just click it and (Sheet 2) will appear. We can also change sheet names by mouse left double click or by right click and select rename.  

 Here you see how simple entries are added in excel.

How Boundry is Created Around Simple Entries.